Author Topic: Santos 13 Hour post ride  (Read 2516 times)

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
Re: Santos 13 Hour post ride
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
 I had a great time yesterday! I wish we could have hung around more but all that was going on was eating and riding! then the storm broke up our party.  Well I met my goal of 6 laps and am happy for that! I also experienced my first leg cramp ever and man did that hurt! I think the heat was taring everyone down. My race started off well , I had a mid pack run and  walking into the singletrack start. Once we got rolling I did a ton of passing with the idster in tow. about 3/4 of the way around we wre seperated. I had decided before the race that I was going to take short breaks between laps and eat and hydrate. My wife was kind enough to keep track of my actual lap times minus the eating part. they were 42-42-43-44-44-45.  I was very impressed with the amount of laps you all put in , that was a very demanding task! As I said I wish we could have hung for the after party but I am sugar and will melt ;D. I am looking forward to seeing the official results. Way to go guys and gals!

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
Re: Santos 13 Hour post ride
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 06:05:37 PM »
Congrats on first place!!! Wish I had me one of those trophies!  :) Or would the bragging rights be more satisfying?  Hope to find out one day. Good Job!!!   ;D
" Not this time, Lance"