Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: MBS?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline noble

• Cycling Sherpa
MBS?
« on: July 27, 2007, 09:00:51 AM »
Anyone on here mountainboard?? Just thought I would give it a shot. I have been doing it for about 7-8 years but have yet to meet anyone else who does it here in FL.
Mike Cole

scooter

Re: MBS?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 09:34:01 AM »
Never tried it but would like to. I go on at least one snowboard trip a season (Floridian with a quiver of boards go figure) . I am planning this years trip as we speak. Just tore down the mini  ramp in the back yard because my 18 year old lost interest but even then I rode it more than him or his friends did. Is there suitable terrain locally or are you riding up north? Sounds like great cross training for riding the snow so that first run of the season is'nt so awkward.

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 06:04:06 PM »
No but we do wakeboard. 8)

Offline CrazyWhiteGuy

• Cycling Sherpa
  • Caution: May cause temporary blindness
  • Favorite Trail: The kind you ride a bike on.
  • My Bike: 2012 Trek RumbleFish
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 12:39:01 AM »
Lol I tried snow boarding, I think I made it down the bunny hill once or twice without falling. I'll stick with 2 big wheels.
Rolling on the RumbleFish

Offline noble

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 11:15:45 AM »
I live right by Croom in Nobleton and there are some good spots around here. Even in Brooksville it is quite hilly.
With a mountainboard you can hit pretty much any terrain. It is very fun.

I used to live in St. Pete--I used to ride the paved parts under overpasses there. There are some gnarly ones near downtown. I had one friend that used to go with me years ago but he dropped out.

Mike Cole

Advertisement: