SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 09:40:16 PM] cgarolr: I spend 2 hours from 6am to 8am one sunday morning about 1 month ago...

[Yesterday at 09:41:03 PM] cgarolr: put the first stair board back, and tried to fix that 

[Yesterday at 09:41:25 PM] cgarolr: hard left drop into the gully with the sharp left climb...

[Yesterday at 09:41:39 PM] cgarolr: fixes lasted about 2 weeks and now crap

[Yesterday at 09:42:07 PM] cgarolr: "sharp left climb" = sharp RIGHT climb

[Yesterday at 09:42:27 PM] KRUNNCHERO: Yah I mean nothing towards you, but I need to advocate that we need to take other steps before closures.

[Yesterday at 09:43:00 PM] catman: K saw that sharp left hole very close today, from the groud level

[Yesterday at 09:43:44 PM] KRUNNCHERO: It is definitely dangerous - look at me, but it is fixable with a really good efficent group.

[Yesterday at 09:43:49 PM] catman: I'd rather ride it on my big bike, otb was looming over my head today on XC

[Yesterday at 09:50:53 PM] cgarolr: i don't pretend to understand the politics of the park

[Yesterday at 09:52:34 PM] KRUNNCHERO: They are messy - I don't touch park politics either.

[Today at 08:04:57 AM] mmountainbiker: boyette I go

Advanced search  

News:

SWAMP Forums - Please login and join our community.
Anyone can register here for free and login for access to additional boards and topics.  Look near the top left of this page for the register or login links.  SWAMP mountain bike club members have additional access to trail maps and club business topics.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alafia Workday Saturday  (Read 479 times)

northbkr1

• Ride Guide
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
Re: Alafia Workday Saturday
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
I'll send the gate code to everyone who is comming to the workday. We have a gate code so they know how many are coming to work.

northbkr1

• Ride Guide
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
If you need the code to get in early or your coming to the workday send me an email  art@swampclub.org  it's impossible to try and match forum names and the names I get for the RSVP's Thanks Guys, looks like a great turnout tomorrow. Going shopping for food in a few minutes, I'll send the code when I get back if you need it.
Art

kj

• SWAMPer
  • Huffy Rider
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 05:49:15 AM »
woohoo! 

cgarolr

• Amatuer Billy Goat
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »
thanks for all the hard work guys/gals.  I appreciate it.  It was good meeting a few of you and for those I didn't meet, perhaps I saw you and just didn't get your name - I was on the poop brown rigid monocog.

Thanks again guys - the trails look great!
It's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.  Then it's just a game: FIND THE EYE!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 19 queries.