SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 09:41:03 PM] cgarolr: put the first stair board back, and tried to fix that 

[Yesterday at 09:41:25 PM] cgarolr: hard left drop into the gully with the sharp left climb...

[Yesterday at 09:41:39 PM] cgarolr: fixes lasted about 2 weeks and now crap

[Yesterday at 09:42:07 PM] cgarolr: "sharp left climb" = sharp RIGHT climb

[Yesterday at 09:42:27 PM] KRUNNCHERO: Yah I mean nothing towards you, but I need to advocate that we need to take other steps before closures.

[Yesterday at 09:43:00 PM] catman: K saw that sharp left hole very close today, from the groud level

[Yesterday at 09:43:44 PM] KRUNNCHERO: It is definitely dangerous - look at me, but it is fixable with a really good efficent group.

[Yesterday at 09:43:49 PM] catman: I'd rather ride it on my big bike, otb was looming over my head today on XC

[Yesterday at 09:50:53 PM] cgarolr: i don't pretend to understand the politics of the park

[Yesterday at 09:52:34 PM] KRUNNCHERO: They are messy - I don't touch park politics either.

[Today at 08:04:57 AM] mmountainbiker: boyette I go

[Today at 11:04:50 AM] catman: Don't get that purty trek muddy

Advanced search  

News:

Alafia Trail Map available!
The latest trail map is available in the Alafia Trail Maps section.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gatorback should be closed!  (Read 155 times)

slowfatguy

• SWAMPer
  • Yellow Jersey
Re: Gatorback should be closed!
« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:14:34 AM »
Can I make a request that we never ever make another thread called "'anytrail' should be closed"?  The title made me feel hostile.

Got people talking and organizing for a fix of the trail, which was more the point without directly coming out and saying it!

Are you gonna come out and help?
Jason.
Garry says I get a trail building star!

BillT

• Death Blossom!
  • SWAMPer
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:55:09 AM »
Can I make a request that we never ever make another thread called "'anytrail' should be closed"?  The title made me feel hostile.

Got people talking and organizing for a fix of the trail, which was more the point without directly coming out and saying it!

Set the date and I'll come out.
You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Aramada.

KRUNNCHERO

• Frankenbike builder!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Evil thread hijacker!
« Reply #17 on: Today at 09:57:29 AM »
I will bring the dozer!
We continuously seek feedback from you as to how we can improve our policies and procedures since our primary goal is to act in partnership with you. If you have any questions or need to report any problems on the SWAMP forum, please send me a PM and I will get back with you ASAP.

cgarolr

• Amatuer Billy Goat
« Reply #18 on: Today at 10:12:29 AM »

Well, I didn't spend 2 hours on my own time trying to fix it only to now leave it up to others...
It's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.  Then it's just a game: FIND THE EYE!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 25 queries.