Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Linked Events

• Boyette Club Ride: October 08, 2006

Author Topic: Boyette Club Ride October 8th  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Boyette Club Ride October 8th
« on: October 01, 2006, 02:43:36 PM »
Join us, everyone is welcome. Guides leave the parking lot at 9:00 am

14002 Balm Boyette Road Riverview Florida 33569
Note: The address is estimated for best map results

Guides: *Kim J., Marty E., Wes E., Rick K., Rick T. Garry R., Dave Da.,
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
Re: Boyette Club Ride October 8th
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:21:13 PM »
We had a great turn out yesterday at Boyette. I counted 367 in "B" group, alone.

Some of the highlights were:

There were two MIA's. One was found, along with the first search team by a second search team. No one has seen Ken but he has apparently gotten access to email somewhere in the scrub.

I think the BOB's are thinking of replacing Jay. It looked like Eric was on trial ride to see if he would work out. Doe's anyone know what the minimum qualifications are?

Thanks to Lou for her patience with "C" group.

Ernie
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
Re: Boyette Club Ride October 8th
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »
Ken has been seen doing special trail clearing in the Abyss. He is also in training for a new Olympic event: the bike jump (it'll be something like the triple jump). So , if you should ever be stopped and you see Ken riding towards you, quickly throw your bike in front of him for him to jump! This will speed his training along, however if he doesn't make it, make him do it again! Don't thank me Ken, just trying to help!!
When you get stronger, we could put some rocks in your pack.

Robert

Advertisement: