Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Which bike store most likely carriers a hanger for Cannondale derailleur?  (Read 1925 times)

Offline cryptiq

• Huffy Rider
Guys, I think my derailleur hanger is far enough out of spec that's it's causing gear change issues.  On top of that, in my attempts to fix it, I destroyed 2 bolts, the hollow bolt that secures the hanger to the bike snapped (I must have over tightened it the last time I reassembled) and I also manged to round out the inside of the hollow hex head bolt that secures the derailleur to the hanger.  Anyone have an idea what bike store would most likely have everything I need for the repair?

I don't think Oliver's carriers Cannondale, so I was thinking about UBC.  I think there are a LBS on Dale Mabry, and think I saw someone mention something in Brandon.  I'll call around but I was hoping to get some recommendations on where to start looking.  Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 08:24:20 AM by cryptiq »
I've tasted death, it could use some hot sauce.

Offline singletrackmind

• First Bike
From my experience with C-Dale's, UBC has almost always had the parts I needed, if not they have them ordered and in within a few days. You can check ebay too, I see them on there all the time. Just be careful what your buying if using ebay, some of those hangers are junk.
Green Cannondale Prophet.......Now minus the LEFTY....Gone! Soon to be Santa Cruz Blur LT

Offline steve

• Cycling Sherpa
Bent's has pretty much everything

scooter

UBC is the local Cannondale dealer :)

Offline Garry

• Ride Guide & Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
The local dealer is the quickest choice, but if they don't have it or it is too hard to find - go to derailleurhanger dot com and order it.

Offline Stumpjumper

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Cycling Sherpa
UBC in Tampa or Bent's in Lakeland.
What was I THINKING !!!!!!

Offline cryptiq

• Huffy Rider
Thanks guys!
I've tasted death, it could use some hot sauce.

Advertisement: