Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Josh Kuck Memorial  (Read 1505 times)

Offline kristyleigh

• Huffy Rider
Josh Kuck Memorial
« on: October 27, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »
Just so you all know,
There is going to be a memorial ride in San An for Josh on Nov. 17th. That date is not set in stone but just be looking for it. There is also a scholarship fund in the works. I'll keep you all informed. Thanks for all your kind words. The team seems to be doing much better.
Kristy

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Josh Kuck Memorial
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »
That is good to hear.  Thanks Kristy.  I'll be there.

Offline kristyleigh

• Huffy Rider
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 01:25:17 PM »
The Memorial Ride has been set up for Nov. 17th leaving from PHCC. It's a 20 mile loop at a very slow pace as there will be very new riders. You can register online through active.com. It should be up by the end of the week. Day of registration begins at 7:30 and the ride rolls out at 8:30. The ride is free but we are asking for a $10 donation to cover costs and the remainder will be donated to the Josh Kuck Memorial Scholarship Fund.
If you you have any questions, let me know!

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 06:04:10 AM »
To:
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 4:31:30 PM
Subject: Josh Kuck Memorial Ride - Saturday, Nov17th

TBF and USF Cycling will be sponsoring a cycling tour in honor of Josh Kuck, a member of the USF Cycling Team who was tragically killed on October 21st on the HillyHundred Bike Ride.  The event will be held on Saturday, Nov 17th at the Pasco-Hernando Community College in Dade City, Florida.  We are also raising money for the Josh Kuck Memorial Fund.  If you or your fellow cyclists wish to donate $10 (donation optional) to the Josh Kuck Memorial Fund and would like to pre-register for the event online, please do so by November 15, 7:00 PM (Eastern Time) at www.tbfreewheelers.com.  If you do not wish to register online, day-of-ride registration will also be available.  We will be doing a relatively short ride of 20 or 34 miles.  Pre-registered rider check-in and Day-of-Ride registration is at 7:30 AM ET with a mass start at 8:30 AM ET.
Register at www.tbfreewheelers.com

Regards, Ruben.

Advertisement: