Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Fat tire festival access?  (Read 1168 times)

scooter

Fat tire festival access?
« on: November 06, 2007, 12:11:12 PM »
If you attend the Friday night festivities but do not camp, will you be able to come and more importantly GO after the park closes?

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Fat tire festival access?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 12:19:44 PM »
Alafia will remind open to regular riding within normal hours.  To participate on FTF night ride, any other of the FTF rides, or to just chill by the fire at night, you will have to be a paid FTF participant.  Tickets are always hot commodity every year.  I always buy it even only have a small chance of attending.  There is always somebody looking for tickets even on the day of the event.

scooter

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
Hey Sand pine, There was a person in Lutz I think her name was Mona or something along those lines that was selling her ticket do you know if she still has it?

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »
Hey Sand pine, There was a person in Lutz I think her name was Mona or something along those lines that was selling her ticket do you know if she still has it?
I doubth it.  I only posted some on the shout section since I know some peeps here don't get the emails that go to the swamp yahoo group.  But scroll to the shout history to find mona's info and contact her.  I posted three others selling tickets but I am sure they are all gone.

Advertisement: