Author Topic: Alafia Fat Tire Festival Registration Deadline October 20, 2006  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Alafia Fat Tire Festival Registration Deadline October 20, 2006
« on: October 14, 2006, 03:08:59 PM »
November 10, 11 and 12, Alafia River State Park.  Join the excitement!

There is a limit to how many people will be able to attend this popular event.  Positions have filled very quickly this year.

Remember:  Only registered attendees are allowed in for this event (no visitors)

The deadline is Friday, October 20, 2006

Visit http://www.swampclub.org/alafiaftf.htm for more information.
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Re: Alafia Fat Tire Festival Registration Deadline October 20, 2006
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
Hello SWAMPers!

We closed the LATE REGISTRATION for this year's Alafia event.  EARLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 20th (or maximum number of registrations have been received)

We're getting close to full  -  and Ms Marty, (aka the Registration Administrator for all FTF) will be on vacation during the week of late registration.

SOOOOO, if you're planning on attending the ftf, you have to register by October 20, 2006.  You can register online (for a fee) or print/mail a registration right here:  http://swampclub.org/alafiaftf.htm

Volunteers:  you have to register!!!!  We'll select volunteers from the registrants who mark the volunteer box on their application.  NO EXCEPTIONS!!!  Volunteer status is not guaranteed by checking that box.

Any questions?

Julianne
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.