Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Pick Axe, new NC trail and TIVO  (Read 911 times)

Offline jro

• First Bike
Pick Axe, new NC trail and TIVO
« on: January 06, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
I have not been on the board or riding for sometime time now :(  Today however, I took the step to ride thanks to TIVO.  Even though I was invited to the watch the game I said no I will Tivo it and go for a ride instead.  As we all know now it turned out to be a Good Choice for me.  My first spin around NC and I saw some clearing and two small flags...I turn and followed what truns out the be a new trail..  Thank you swamp club for cutting this new trail. Besides all the vulchure crap it was a good run.. It will get better with time that loose sand kick my butt.  Saw Jimbo on the that same track...Hello Jimbo..

On my first run I throught I saw a pick axe so on my second run I stopped on the crest of the hill were I thought it was and sure enough there was a pick axe.  I assume it was left by a Swamp Memeber so I picked it up and took it to the ranger station (front gate) where it is waiting for its owner.  Now that I think about it maybe someone left it there so they did not have to haul it back out the next time they were going to work on the trail.. If that is the case sorry about that.. 

Advertisement: