SWAMP Community Forums
May 07, 2008, 09:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thank You for participating in our Forums!  You add character to our site!

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Croom 50  (Read 1181 times)
SandPine
Ride Guide
Ninja Master Cyclist

08 RL Flight SS29er

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »

...Mine is a MBS Comp 6

Noble's board and a pic of Noble himself with Threadlight.

Ken
Swampster
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

Ride On!!!

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

I agree with all, It was a great day! It was a little chilly to start but warmed up soon. It was great to ride with you guys and put a face to your nams. Thanks again to Mary Macnutt for the ticket as it was greatly appreciated! Smiley Jonathon, I hope your knee is feeling better. I had so much fun I even rode the club ride Sunday.

If you don't crash occassionaly, you're not riding hard enough!!
Gregg
Ride Guide
Yellow Jersey

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

I agree with all, It was a great day! It was a little chilly to start but warmed up soon. It was great to ride with you guys and put a face to your nams. Thanks again to Mary Macnutt for the ticket as it was greatly appreciated! Smiley Jonathon, I hope your knee is feeling better. I had so much fun I even rode the club ride Sunday.

Was it just me or was there a lot of creaking going on at Flatwoods............................Wait, I think it was me. You should have heard the popping at the Chiropractor today. Wink

Just hangin' out in the dirt.
noble
Cycling Sherpa

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »

So Gregg....how'd you like me hitting that jump at 27mph without a helmet and crashing?? Grin I aim to please!

Good pics--Mr. Sandpile, oops, Sandpine!  Grin Next time you can lay down on top of the jump and shoot a pic as I go over--that would be sweet.

Wes took a bunch of pics out there. 

Mike Cole
Gregg
Ride Guide
Yellow Jersey

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »

So Gregg....how'd you like me hitting that jump at 27mph without a helmet and crashing?? Grin I aim to please!

I had promised myself that I wouldn't give you crap about it Lips Sealed, but......... Since you brought it up......It was pretty friggin funny!  Grin;D

As long as you weren't hurt that is.  It is especially funny that you did that in front of me. Wink

Just hangin' out in the dirt.
noble
Cycling Sherpa

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

It is pretty funny because I hadn't crashed in days. Guess I was saving it for you Pop!

Mike Cole
SandPine
Ride Guide
Ninja Master Cyclist

08 RL Flight SS29er

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 10:37:25 AM »

Check out the vids Nam (Eddie O's wife) posted on her blog.  Is Eddie and her riding the many options on Noble's Park at the blue pits!  I think I see Mike and his friend on that first video.

http://namrita.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: