SWAMP Community Forums
April 15, 2008, 07:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: SWAMP Forums - Please login and join our community.
Anyone can register here for free and login for access to additional boards and topics.  Look near the top left of this page for the register or login links.  SWAMP mountain bike club members have additional access to trail maps and club business topics.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Croom Ticket Available  (Read 664 times)
Jimbo
SWAMPer
Cycling Sherpa

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »

You are the one who dropped the hammer and decided to chase somebody (my cateye registered 14.5 mph on mud/puddled infested trail and 32/17 gear---no lines at all). I thought f*** I can't believe Sean and Jim will drop me. After spinning like crazy good thing we passed them before I throw up my pancakes.

Don't forget the fork.

Remember, we have a very strong "no drop" policy.  Sean and I kept on eye on how fast you were churning on your SS. Cheesy

It's not just fun, it's an addiction!
treadlight
Pinoy MTBer
SWAMPer
Cycling Sherpa

ss29erposer whoneedsknees nostandingup

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

You are the one who dropped the hammer and decided to chase somebody (my cateye registered 14.5 mph on mud/puddled infested trail and 32/17 gear---no lines at all). I thought f*** I can't believe Sean and Jim will drop me. After spinning like crazy good thing we passed them before I throw up my pancakes.

Don't forget the fork.

Remember, we have a very strong "no drop" policy.  Sean and I kept on eye on how fast you were churning on your SS. Cheesy

I'm glad you can tell that I was overspinning Grin Grin Grin Grin
I know we were doing at least 15 since my cateye was program for 26 instead of 29.
The trail is awesome, loooooong single track, no pesky roots and the sand are well packed. There were logs more like sticks . No way you guys can drop me this time.

50 mile of winding single track[/b]

Friggin' can't wait for the weekend.

"When you earnestly believe you can compensate for lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there is no end to what you can't do"-----------Anonymous

http://treadlight-mtb.blogspot.com/
http://pinoymtbiker.proboards7.com/index.cgi
Jimbo
SWAMPer
Cycling Sherpa

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

I can't wait either!!  The more you talk about the condition of the trails, the more I can't wait to get out there!!

It's not just fun, it's an addiction!
Gregg
Ride Guide
Yellow Jersey

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 08:11:21 AM »

I heard last night, from some others that the conditions are excellent out there right now. Very little sand. Wink  It should be a fun day!

Just hangin' out in the dirt.
SandPine
Ride Guide
Ninja Master Cyclist

08 RL Flight: SS29er wannabe

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »

...Sorry Marcel, Croom had too much sand.  After 2nd SAG, I couldn't get close enough to stear at the back of your Camelbak on Saturday.  Grin Grin

Yeah, that smack left a welt and a red spot!  Grin

Tongue
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 10:13:36 PM by SandPine » Logged

SandPine's Ride Reports
"I have a 3-speeds bike: Seat, Stand, & Walk!" Anonymous
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: