SWAMP Community Forums
June 02, 2008, 09:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alafia Trail Map available to SWAMPers!
The April 2008 trail map, which includes North Creek phase 4, is available in the Trail Map section.  You must be a SWAMP Club Member to view these additional boards.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rode Alafia Great park  (Read 440 times)
Leons_Bad_Side
First Bike

Foos Yo Daddy!

« on: February 11, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »

Rode Alafia park this past Saturday with a friend of mine. Had a great time, what a great collection of trails. Met some great people, rode with a new friend on a couple of trails before calling it a day. My poor bike had to put up with me riding it. Couple of spills. Tried to ride clipped in for the first time off rode. Like some things about it, had some problems with a couple of things but when I switched back to sneaks I definitely felt a lot less secure on the pedals. Need more practice. Anyway just wanted to let the SWAMP members know that they have a great park in Alafia.

No brakes you go faster!
Pete
}<((((°>
JasonD
SWAMPer
Amatuer Billy Goat

I like to bike!

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 01:42:13 PM »

Glad you had a great time at Alafia! Coincidentally, the first time I rode clipped in was out there - I was sure that I'd be swimming North Creek before it was all said and done!

Jason Daniels
Red Gary Fisher (HKEK / Big Sur Hybrid)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: