Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Advanced Skills Class - Thanks Harvey!  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Jason & Nancy Daniels

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • I like to bike!
    • Metraworks Web Design
Advanced Skills Class - Thanks Harvey!
« on: February 26, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »
Thank you Harvey for making time this past Saturday to offer your experience and direction! Nancy and I felt pretty overwhelmed with all the information you put out there, and we didn't "get it" immediately, but we went riding at Boyette on Sunday, and it was one of the strongest, most in-control rides we had experienced. It will take a little time to practice some of the techniques you taught us (especially climbing  ;D), but we will definitely have fun as we do. Also, I rode Monday with Anthem1 at Santos, and I cleared more stuff than I would have.

For any intermediate riders who has not taken Harvey's class - If you want to get faster and more efficient in all aspects of XC riding, set aside a Saturday and ten bucks (a STEAL at twice the price!), and check out Harvey's class. It will give you the skills and confidence to clean that gnarly section that keeps kicking your butt!!!
Jason Daniels
Salsa El Santo... spicy!

Offline Ken

• Swampster
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Ride On!!!
    • http://www.myspace.com/keno442
Re: Advanced Skills Class - Thanks Harvey!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »
I wanted to do that but didn't find out if I could make it till it was too late. It would have been nice to do the class with you guys. Definately will be at the next one Harvey.
If you don't crash occassionaly, you're not riding hard enough!!

Offline Harvey

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Cycling Sherpa
Re: Advanced Skills Class - Thanks Harvey!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 10:00:40 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it, Jason. Like I said at the beginning of the class, you suffered from "information overload", which is why I distribute the handout - so you can refer to it later. Nice running to you at Boyette Sunday, too.

For those of you who want to find out what you're missing, I have another class scheduled for March 22.

Advertisement: