SWAMP Community Forums
June 11, 2008, 06:32:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: Boyette Scrub Trail Map available to SWAMP Mountain Bike Club members.  Check the Trail Maps section.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!! LOST ITEM @ Alifia-Reward  (Read 158 times)
jtfit
YetiRider
SWAMPer
First Bike

« on: April 23, 2008, 11:28:25 AM »

Dear SWAMPers,

Please Please Please HELP!

I'm hoping that the Forum can help me locate a lost item!

While riding at Alifia last Sunday, I took a spill on the "High Road" drop on Moonscape (at about 12:00 noon) and lost my Garmin Forerunner 305 wrist GPS as I was tumbling down the hill! I didn't notice that I had lost it until I was back at the campsite. I went back to look for it but someone had already picked it up. I heard that someone was asking about it in the Trailhead parking lot, but I was on North Creek heading back to the campsite at the time. All of the data that was on it is extremely important to me! Help!

It is red-faced, black wrist-strap Garmin Forerunner 305. Although I'm a broke science teacher, I'm willing to provide a "token" reward to the person who finds/returns it. (I don't know of any honest person that wouldn't enjoy a case of their favorite beer or a nice bottle of wine!!) I'm actually more upset about the lost data, (and I also think that I broke my right foot in the process of tumbling down the hill; I go in for X-Rays tomorrow! More importantly, I know this is what every MTB rider is concerned with....... my Bike is OK!!), than I am about the unit itself, although I don't even think I can afford to replace it anytime soon!

Anyway, if anyone found it, hears about it, etc. PLEASE call me 561-573-7195 or email me jtfit@aol.com with any information that you may have! Thanks so much in advance!

Sincerely,

JT
(Jonathan Todd)

JT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: