SWAMP Community Forums
June 11, 2008, 06:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: North Creek Trail at Alafia River State Park is a fun and popular trail.
Ride this intermediate trail and then post your review here!

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I miss my bike!!! Does this happen to you?  (Read 1129 times)
Reese
SWAMPer
First Bike

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »

I feel the same way when my bike is in the shop.  Also, when the rain ruins a great weekend of riding Sad
Jimbo
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 11:09:58 PM »

Ok...bike update.  My LBS called me Friday afternoon and told me that they actually had the right part, but left out a step in the bleed procedure.  He could have it done for me on Friday.  That didn't work because the girlfriend and I were on our way to St Augustine for the weekend.  I was riding the girlfriends new hardtail that I had got her a couple of months ago because the old hardtail needs a lot of TLC.  Pretty funny seeing me riding a purple and pearl white bike with a WSD frame. Grin  I should have it back tomorrow...fingers crossed!!!

It's not just fun, it's an addiction!
Gregg
Ride Guide
Yellow Jersey

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »

Ok...bike update.  My LBS called me Friday afternoon and told me that they actually had the right part, but left out a step in the bleed procedure.  He could have it done for me on Friday.  That didn't work because the girlfriend and I were on our way to St Augustine for the weekend.  I was riding the girlfriends new hardtail that I had got her a couple of months ago because the old hardtail needs a lot of TLC.  Pretty funny seeing me riding a purple and pearl white bike with a WSD frame. Grin  I should have it back tomorrow...fingers crossed!!!

I can totally picture that! Grin Grin Grin

Just hangin' out in the dirt.
firebiker
SWAMPer
Cycling Sherpa

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »

You're girl friends purple bike? That would look cool on the back of a Volvo wagon.  Grin Grin
Ken
Swampster
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

Ride On!!!

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »

Yeah me too, riding with a purple lai!

If you don't crash occassionaly, you're not riding hard enough!!
Jimbo
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

The funny thing is that purple and white bike rides pretty good for a hardtail.  I've already got upgrade plans for it!  The sickness continues!! Grin

Jimbo
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

You're girl friends purple bike? That would look cool on the back of a Volvo wagon.  Grin Grin
[/quote]

You bring the Volvo, I'll bring the bike. Grin

Gregg
Ride Guide
Yellow Jersey

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 08:05:38 PM »

LMAO!!!! Grin Grin Grin

Just hangin' out in the dirt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: