Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Thank you Sandpine  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Kevin Bennett

• Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Space Ghost
Thank you Sandpine
« on: April 12, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »
Big thank you to Sandpine for putting up with me.  I appreciate you running me around and introducing me to the crew.  Janice, I hope you get your drivetrain fixed, but it was great to ride with you.  To the three hammerheads, thanks for waiting for me, and for putting on the air show.  Hope to ride with you all soon.

P.S.  My son loved his bike.  Got it this a.m.
God is great, beer is good, people are crazy!

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Thank you Sandpine
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
You are welcome.  The pleasure to have you was ours.  Come join us for fun more often.

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »
I had fun riding with you guys, and can I say that the call home to release the birthday present was one of the funniest things ever.  I am not whipped, but I would not have tried that.  Hail.

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 09:45:35 PM »
Hi Eric,
I must've missed your BDay story.   :)  Glad you could make it and nice to meet you too.  Forrest and Barry get together peeps via email or phone txt messages.  He does post on here sometimes.  I think he got your phone number so expect to get msgs from him for future rides.  I belive this Friday is going to be Boyette since swamp group ride on Sunday is at Alafia with bbq grillin after.  See you out there.

Advertisement: