SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 05:38:12 PM] Scott: I have not ridden the last 4 northern miles of yellow since the 50, hopefully we can swing that tommorow as I have forgotten what it is all about

[Today at 05:38:50 PM] Scott: last few times from Tucker I used the 8 mile Bypass

[Today at 05:39:06 PM] StonePony: it's a great stretch

[Today at 05:39:23 PM] Scott: We need to hit it then

[Today at 05:40:01 PM] StonePony: yeah - i honestly like the yellow loop a lot

[Today at 05:40:28 PM] StonePony: when i lived up there it was great to be able to do a quick 1-hour ride and buzz around that patch

[Today at 05:41:29 PM] StonePony: and when I had a little extra time, throw the red connector to sugar mtn in as well

[Today at 05:42:33 PM] StonePony: ok, time to roll -- see you tomorrow at 5

[Today at 05:42:40 PM] Scott: DanO want some Sugar, I am looking forward to it in a sick kind of way too LOL

[Today at 05:42:49 PM] StonePony: haha

[Today at 05:42:52 PM] Scott: C ya 

[Today at 05:43:01 PM] StonePony: ttyl

Advanced search  

News:

SWAMP Forums are available to anyone who wants to join in, register now for free by clicking the register link near the top of this page. Registered guests who login have access to additional boards and topics. Please note that all official SWAMP club communications still come from the Yahoo! e-group.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1037 times)

BeerCan

• Global Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
« on: August 31, 2006, 09:08:22 PM »
Hi,
Just intorducing myself.  Recently decided to get back into biking after many years off.  Heard about the swamp club from my bike shop and decided to join.  Look forward to seeing everyone and getting involved with the trails.  I will be the big goofy looking guy on the new bike :)

Thanks!
Pain is Temporary, Quitting is Forever
------------------------------------
If you have any question regarding any policies or problems on the message boards, please contact me via PM or by email infoATgovbtDOTcom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.