SWAMP Community Forums
May 02, 2008, 11:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: SWAMP Forums - Please login and join our community.
Anyone can register here for free and login for access to additional boards and topics.  Look near the top left of this page for the register or login links.  SWAMP mountain bike club members have additional access to trail maps and club business topics.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boyette's hardest trail  (Read 554 times)
Tbalestrini
SWAMPer
Huffy Rider

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »

I still have a hard time with the big climb out of upper loch ness, but them again I am still a newbie.  Roll Eyes I havent even tried the Abyss or Pandemonium yet....

That is usually a tricky climb for me as well. a couple years ago i remember it being a pain because of all the loose rocks that kept you from getting traction. since I started riding again I was shocked to see the loose rocks replaced by a bunch of ledges that pretty much bring me to a stop when my tire hits them Sad
moleminiman
SWAMPer
First Bike

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 06:49:39 AM »

I also think that there are really no "hard trails" at boyette.  The thing I like about boyette is it really gets me into shape considering you have to ride 2 miles in just to get to the trail head.  It is a great place to hit trails at some high speed.  The abyss was once a challenge but when you get the endurance and learn to hit them with all you've got they get really easy.  I love boyette great trails to ride but if I want to throw a few curse words at a climb that I almost got the only trails that do this are at alifia (climb on franks loop which I get sometimes, and the 2 climbs on gatorback are a pain in the ass but that's why I like'em!)  and of course Santos will keep me on my toes for a while!

Forrest
RyanFDLE
SWAMPer
First Bike

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 11:16:20 PM »

Id probally say pandamoniom is the most difficult but for aerobics the abyss's; I have yet to do Big drop is it really hard? the first drop is so discourging!
mksandoz
SWAMPer
Amatuer Billy Goat

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 11:26:39 PM »

big drop is for the most part just the first drop.  plus a long gradual climb back up to where north abyss begins.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: