Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Alifia got rain  (Read 1231 times)

Offline hairball

• Huffy Rider
Alifia got rain
« on: May 19, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »
My buddy and Girl friend were there today, Met a rider who joined us... forgot his name "sorry" but he sure knew how to ride! I pick up a couple of new cool techniques... thanx ;D
Saw a large, 30-40 pound otter on the trail at North Creek and then 2 young ones further up the trail right at the wood hump on the finger.
Finished N. creek and the boys split up from my GF who wanted to let us play while she rode river loop, We rode the black loop on Rock garden just as the rain started... Tried to leave but needed to find my GF who is new to riding and new to the trails at Alafia, We split up to search from both ends of River loop, My buddy found her right away and I ended up riding all of River loop in an absolute downpour! - I can confirm a lot of rain came down making much of river loop soggy and under water, Normally I would never ride soggy trails but... You know how hard it is finding a gal who rides, I couldn't just leave her  ;D She had a ball riding in the rain.
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good   example.
   Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: Alifia got rain
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
yo man, that was me.  I had fun, and your girl is super cool, I can't believe she was still all smiley when she got back to the lot.  you have a keeper there bro. 

Offline hairball

• Huffy Rider
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »
Hey eclark... I'm guessing Ed? Sorry I forgot your name.
Had a great time thanks for the entertaining ride, I never rode with anyone who spent so much time in the air, I wish I had my GoPro helmet cam  ;D
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good   example.
   Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »
it's erik, but all good.  I know one of you guys was rick but forgot the other too.  I really love to be on my bike on the dirt, and it just shows alot in the way I ride.  That feeling of your wheels leaving the ground is the closest I can get to flying, and I wanted to be a bird as a kid in the worst way.

Advertisement: