Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Alafia Workday  (Read 2415 times)

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
Alafia Workday
« on: June 10, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
I just wanted to say to THANKS your fellow mountain bikers who came out to the Saturday workday so we can all have  a little more fun. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost half were there for their first workday ever and really had a good time. Mike had just joined the club and had never even ridden the trails at Alafia until after the workday was over. Nikki was a Crew Leader, she wouldn't even let her volunteers talk if they were not working hard enough, (just kidding). We added a new section to Roller Coaster (it needs a little rain) and a little touching up, I'll do that on Thursday. If you would like to help, let me know. We also opened the first hard option on Roller Coaster, it can use some rain also. We changed the drop on the middle Rabbit Ear and made it a little more like the Drop on the new Rabbit Ear. Next time you see these guys tell them THANK'S.
Paul Warren, Eric Clark, Luis Calderon, Kenny Dixon, David Batten, Brett Stoltz, Jim Goureau, Fason Sharrow, Don Bishup, Mike Duncun, Chau Clark, Dan Schroeder, Nikki Ravelo, Jason Frank, Barry Reimer, Marcel Aguirre, Steve Solomon and Matt Yarborough .
THANK'S AGAIN
Art

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
Re: Alafia Workday
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:45 AM »
We got alot done out there Saturday!
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
Now it needs some rain and tires on it.

Offline CrazyWhiteGuy

• Cycling Sherpa
  • Caution: May cause temporary blindness
  • Favorite Trail: The kind you ride a bike on.
  • My Bike: 2012 Trek RumbleFish
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
Cool, Thanks for your work guys. I can't wait to ride the new stuff at the group ride this weekend.
Rolling on the RumbleFish

Advertisement: