I haven't installed forks in years and just have to share what I learned.
1. The butter knife is the most amazing tool to use to remove the race from the old fork this was suggested by my 7yr old and it was amazing how well it worked.
2. Dave can actually cut precisely with a hacksaw. I just thought he was good at making coffee!
3. Although I purchased a roll of duct tape it was not needed for the installation.
4. Since gas prices are so high I was able to save $20.00, so I can buy beer.
5. Finally, just need some help completing the install. Anyone want to volunteer to test my bike on Gatorback? Let me know, I will have some paperwork for you to sign first.