Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Thanks Guys and Kim  (Read 1832 times)

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
Thanks Guys and Kim
« on: July 09, 2008, 08:33:40 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to help work or the trails at Alafia last week.
Friday on the 4th of July(A HOLIDAY)we had Kevin Bennett, Erick Clark, Ray Loraine, Jason Sharrow, Paul Jones and Barry Reimer. On Saturday we had Ken Orlando Kenny Dixon, Jason Sharrow, Don Bishop, Paul Jones, Barry Bates, Marcel Aguirre, Kim Joiner, Mark Morris, Barry Reimer and Jason Frank.
Thanks A Lot Guys
Art

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: Thanks Guys and Kim
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »
Thank you Art.  I love what you did out there this weekend.  Also, I took my first ride with Art on friday, not only does Art like rocks and logs, he likes air.

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »
I must say that some good things got done out there this weekend. Thanks to everyone that showed up.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 09:24:39 AM »
Erick, now you know. I do Love Rocks, Roots, LOGS and JUMPING. Just think, everyone who never rode with me thought I hated jumps on the trail. I guess the secret is out now. Next time we will try riding after you had a little less to drink the night before. HE HE. Thanks for the help.
Art

Offline Rasterman

• Huffy Rider
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »
Thanks for working on the trails guys.  Where did rocks and jumps get added?  A list of trail changes would be cool to have posted after workdays, so everyone can see what is going on, and it might motivate more people to get involved.  It could also be posted in the newsletter, and used to see the progression of the park over years.  It could also serve as a tool to help identify illegal trail changes.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:05:31 AM by Rasterman »
== A.B.C. ===

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
...I do Love Rocks...
You do?    :o

Advertisement: