Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: I wanna ride  (Read 1966 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
I wanna ride
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:46:38 PM »
When do the days start to get longer? Its almost impossible to get  a ride in anymore. Anyone know the Queen song Bicycle -   

Bicycle... bicycle .... I wanna ride my bicycle, I wanna ride my bike. I wanna ride my bicycle,  I wanna ride it all day long ....   

Thats what  i'm feeling right now but instead of riding and enjoying the beautiful fresh air  on the smooth single track , its dark outside and I am at home on this computer spewing gobblygook.
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline Garry

• Ride Guide & Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Re: I wanna ride
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:37:31 PM »
When do the days start to get longer? Its almost impossible to get  a ride in anymore. Anyone know the Queen song Bicycle -   

Bicycle... bicycle .... I wanna ride my bicycle, I wanna ride my bike. I wanna ride my bicycle,  I wanna ride it all day long ....   

Thats what  i'm feeling right now but instead of riding and enjoying the beautiful fresh air  on the smooth single track , its dark outside and I am at home on this computer spewing gobblygook.

I know what you mean.  I like it light later too.  Some states don't do the time change, why do we?  It makes sense that it would save energy too to keep it light later.  Now when people get home from work on go all of the lights.  Oh well, that's another story.  SWAMP does a Tuesday night ride at Flatwoods, but the traffic getting there is horendous.  That only leaves road riding with lights and flicking boogers at cars that get too close.

Advertisement: