Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Titus 500.00 Frame Rebate Offer  (Read 1268 times)

Offline ejosrq

• Huffy Rider
Titus 500.00 Frame Rebate Offer
« on: July 21, 2008, 09:19:05 AM »
This came up over lunch at Alafia yesterday and I had a chance to go back and check the add in Dirt Rag. Titus is offering a 500.00 discount for exchanging a Titus, or other make frame, towards purchase of a new Moto-lite or Racer-x. The exchange frames are being donated a kids outreach program. One would think they must have a component manufacturer on the hook to supply the other parts needed to turn the donated frames into complete bikes. Sounds like a good program though, and 500.00 off a new Titus is certainly an attractive proposition. I'm sure the market for cheap used frames to trade is now on the rise.

>>>Shameless Plug <<<  If anyone wants to take advantage of the Titus offer and is without a trade -  I just happen to have a 05 Mongoose suspension frame w/rear shock for 85.00  :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Giant Trance (FS)
Access XCL (HT)
Raleigh Tangent (vintage)
Rocky Mountain Solo 70st (road)

Offline Kevin Bennett

• Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Space Ghost
Re: Titus 500.00 Frame Rebate Offer
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
Actually, it has to be a Titus frame to get $500 off.  Any other brand is $300 off.  Less, but not bad if you have a rideable beater frame.
God is great, beer is good, people are crazy!

Offline cacalacky

• First Bike
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 09:32:48 AM »
Thanks for the info... I smell a new Titus frame in my future!   ;D Does this offer expire any time soon???

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »
You can now go to UBC to get your  New Titus. They have a Carbon and an Alumium Racer X in stock and 2 Moto Lites.

Advertisement: