Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: oops  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Triple T

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Balloon Knot Cycling
  • My Bike: Likes to pose in the parking lot.
oops
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »
I seem to have developed a new skill.  Falling over on nice looking women while out riding. 

Once again, I fell over on a woman while riding today.  Not only did I fall on her, I got a handfull of her butt on the way down. :o

But, in my defense, it wasn't totally my fault this time.  I was on Rollercoaster near the beginning where you make the left turn up the pavers, cross the root, and end up on that little knoll.  As I crested the top, there were 2 women standing there, kind've in the way.  I stopped, amazed myself with the trackstand I did while waiting for them to get out of the way, and proceeded to try and make the little drop.  As I started moving again, my front tire decided to follow one of the roots in the opposite direction, and yep, you guessed it, down I went with my right hand stretched out trying to catch myself.  The only thing I caught was her cheeks in my hand. 

While laying half on top of her and half on her bike, I did at least apologize and make sure she was okay.  And after we picked ourselves up, the 2 of them and I made a little joke about my hand on her butt. 

I think she was with the Ridge Riders, so if anyone is a member of that forum, please extend my apologies once again.  Never did get her name, but she's a strawberry blonde wearing a pink top and black pants.
Ibis Mojo SL-23.81 lbs.
Ibis Tranny-20.75 lbs.

Online chisel

• Yellow Jersey
Re: oops
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »
thats hot..

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 07:12:23 AM »
Thats funny, and already legend.  I was riding in Ft Mead and heard the story from the guys I was riding with.  Too funny and way to own up to it.

Offline Triple T

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Balloon Knot Cycling
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 07:27:37 AM »
Thats funny, and already legend.  I was riding in Ft Mead and heard the story from the guys I was riding with.  Too funny and way to own up to it.

A legend already?  I like being a legend...lol.  You were riding with Jason and them right?  The story they probably told you is the one that happened 3 weeks ago on North Creek. 
Ibis Mojo SL-23.81 lbs.
Ibis Tranny-20.75 lbs.

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:13:52 AM »
You did it again! I'm seriously beginning to question whether these accidents are truely "accidents"! :o
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline Triple T

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Balloon Knot Cycling
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
Damn Jason, you caught me.  I stalk all of the hot women and then find a convenient spot on the trails to fall over on them.  ;D  So if you don't want your girlfriends or wives to be fondled at Alafia, don't let me see them...LOL.  And I am kidding in case someone takes this too seriously. ::)

Ibis Mojo SL-23.81 lbs.
Ibis Tranny-20.75 lbs.

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
No way, you actually did this twice??  bahahahahahahahahahahahah!!  Your gonna be on the "list" soon if your not careful.  Some people are not cut out for clipless pedals.

Offline Slowy

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »
oh. so that must be YOUR picture at the ranger station?
Joe

"a smite a day keeps the trailbugs away"!

Offline Triple T

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Balloon Knot Cycling
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:32:54 AM »
Well hell.  There's a "list"?  Definitely don't want to be on that.  I prefer being a legend.  LOL.  No, that wasn't my picture in the ranger station, I made sure those were all taken down.  ;)
Ibis Mojo SL-23.81 lbs.
Ibis Tranny-20.75 lbs.

Advertisement: