Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Weekend Ride  (Read 1145 times)

Offline ECFoecking

• Amateur Billy Goat
Weekend Ride
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »
As I drove home up Morris Bridge road this afternoon, I saw regular yellow signs with black arrows and a faint bicycle logo in the arrow all the way up Morris Bridge, to Eiland and north onto Handcart Rd. in Zephyrhills.  There were also signs for what I assume to be parking at the east park at the River on Morris Bridge and at a school just north of Chancey Rd.  I did not follow the signs past where I turn off on Handcart.  Occasional warnings to caution there were bikes on the road. 

Anyone know what this is?  I checked all the event calendars I knew to look for.

Thanks,
Eric
Eric

Words can be your friends if you choose them wisely

Offline Latte

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
Re: Weekend Ride
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »
Eric,
 I saw the same signs on Handcart,they were for the Ride Without Limits charity ride.It was a 2 day ride that started in Tampa and went up to Hernando and Citrus Co.
Later,
Latte

Offline ECFoecking

• Amateur Billy Goat
Re: Weekend Ride
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »
Thanks.  On my Saturday ride, I was up and down Handcart and was passed by 3 guys with numbers on their shirts.  They were past me before I knew to ask them what was going on.  Looked there may have been a coupel of sheriffs cars at Eiland and Handcart for when a bigger group came by but I never saw them.

Hope it had a good turnout.
Eric

Words can be your friends if you choose them wisely

Advertisement: