Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: 1 st FTF  (Read 1468 times)

Offline old gray goat

• Cycling Sherpa
  • Dudes Ride club
1 st FTF
« on: November 16, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »
Hope every made it home OK. This was my first fat tire fest just wanted to say how well I thought it went . trails were GREAT camping went very well. volunteers did a amazing job hats off to ALL                                                                                                                                                      See YA next year  Bill

You are right Art it does feel good to hear about the trails that we worked on .

Thanks again Mike & shelly

Anthem1

Re: 1 st FTF
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »
WOW :o This was my first too. What a great weekend, the weather cooperated, the trails were as good as I have ever seen them and dinner was off the hook. Thanks to all the volunteers, you guy's ROCK. And thanks to Darren of A.J's and his lovey bride who adopted me and Kevin Friday nite and made sure we did'nt go to bed hungry :) Thanks also to Gregg for keeping us in Ice and liquid refreshments during his commute. See you guy's next year for sure :)

Offline Find Shelter Roadies

• Amateur Billy Goat
  • E = EFFORT / EFFORT = RESULTS!
    • Aaron Joslin Photog
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »
Our first attending of FTF as well! Would have to most def. agree with the previous comments as well!!! GREAT WORK BY ALL! 

Offline Gregg

• Forum Moderator
  • Yellow Jersey
  • obsessed...............
  • My Bike: A Kouple of Kool Konas....and a new plastic Titus....
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
WOW :o This was my first too. What a great weekend, the weather cooperated, the trails were as good as I have ever seen them and dinner was off the hook. Thanks to all the volunteers, you guy's ROCK. And thanks to Darren of A.J's and his lovey bride who adopted me and Kevin Friday nite and made sure we did'nt go to bed hungry :) Thanks also to Gregg for keeping us in Ice and liquid refreshments during his commute. See you guy's next year for sure :)

Great weekend! Barry is headed back to north georgia with an appreciation that you don't need mountains to mountain bike......I think we killed him!!!! I have to get up a 5 a.m. to take him to the airport, so I guess he is getting me back.

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »

Anthem1

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
Cool pic's other than that silly bike with no gears or rear shock ;D

Offline RKL

• Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »
And a big thank you to those un-sung heros, the Ride Guides - who sometimes sacrifice so that others can have a better ride.

Advertisement: