Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew Video Now Online  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew Video Now Online
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »
Online Video Documents Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew Experience

"Constantly Moving," a new online video, offers great riding footage and tales from road, as told by Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew leaders Nat and Rachael Lopes.

View "Constantly Moving" here: http://www.current.tv/watch/15431564

You do not have to register with Current.tv to view the five-minute clip. However, if you do choose to register you'll be able to help give "Constantly Moving" a green light for a future release on CurrentTV's cable television programing.

"We spent two full days working with the producer on this project," says Rachael Lopes. "Nat and I are really happy with the result. It incorporates video that we've shot at mountain biking locations around North America, and gives viewers an up-close look at our life on the road."

Fans of Nat and Rachael's work should also visit the online repository of videos available at IMBA's website.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 11:47:26 PM by Forum Manager »
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Advertisement: