Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: 2009 Tour De Felasco Afterparty?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline MT

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • The rider formerly known as mtbker1224
    • Escape the Daily Grind
2009 Tour De Felasco Afterparty?
« on: December 01, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »
Although I love participating in the Tour De Felasco ride each year, the one thing I do miss is the lack of rider / participant comrodary after the event. Let;s face it, it's a Saturday night, you've just completed an epic ride, and you're feeling pretty darned good about yourself; it's time to party, and there's nowhere to go. Since there is no camping at San Felasco, there's really no way for the Friends of San Felasco to host a post ride party.

So, anyone interested in putting together a little "non-sanctioned" get together, post ride? Anybody got any idea as to a venue for such an event? 

Offline YaMon

• Amateur Billy Goat
Re: 2009 Tour De Felasco Afterparty?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »
Guess I better plan on staying over that night......I'm in...

Offline Garry

• Ride Guide & Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »
Although I love participating in the Tour De Felasco ride each year, the one thing I do miss is the lack of rider / participant comrodary after the event. Let;s face it, it's a Saturday night, you've just completed an epic ride, and you're feeling pretty darned good about yourself; it's time to party, and there's nowhere to go. Since there is no camping at San Felasco, there's really no way for the Friends of San Felasco to host a post ride party.

So, anyone interested in putting together a little "non-sanctioned" get together, post ride? Anybody got any idea as to a venue for such an event? 

We used to camp at O'leno Campground about 10 miles West of San Felasco.  Congregate in a couple of sites, big fire, cookout, or grab a couple of pizzas on the way to camp after the ride.

Offline nick

• Amateur Billy Goat
  • My Bike: MTB-05 Giant Trance /Road-2010 CAAD9-4 Black
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Ill be riding this for the first time this year. Hope i can make it!

Advertisement: