Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: University Bicycle Center - Holiday Special  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Jason & Nancy Daniels

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • I like to bike!
    • Metraworks Web Design
University Bicycle Center - Holiday Special
« on: December 02, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
Howdy!

I had been much more active on the Swamp board last year, but alas, the need for more hours has required that I take on a "day job." I now do in-house work for University Bicycle Center... and surprisingly, I am spending even more money on bike gear!

Anyway, I have been working on the website for UBC, and I wanted to start posting deals and stuff that show up online. Please don't see this as spam - I am posting under the Public Announcements section which states that it is for, "Post all public information here including alternate rides, Bike Shop specials, Events, etc." Keep in mind, however, that I do work for UBC, and I am somewhat responsible for putting deals together for the website...

All that being said, there is a pretty great deal going on for December for anyone looking to spend $300 or more. Basically, you get a $25 gift card, and you are automatically entered to win a free $500 shopping spree. The gift cards are awarded for every $300 spent - meaning, if you spend over $600 you get two card... over $900 you get three... etc. If, however, you make your purchases online and you are one of the first 50 customers, you will actually get $50 gift credits for each $300 spent. These are redeemable on the website only.

You can see the information on the website at: http://www.ubcbike.net/giveaway/holiday.cfm. The UBC homepage is www.UBCBike.com.

If you have any questions send me a PM or email to: jason@ubcbike.com

Thanks!

Jason Daniels
Jason Daniels
Salsa El Santo... spicy!

Advertisement: