Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Ride Line Trail workdays  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Garry

• Ride Guide & Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Ride Line Trail workdays
« on: December 03, 2008, 07:38:47 AM »
OK folks - here's your chance to step up to the plate.  Often times we get requests to have workdays on some other day than Saturday because some folks can't get away then.  Here is a chance to pick your day, RSVP, and come on out to join the fun.

There's a couple of miles of trail to build and the hardest part is being done by machine - with that being available to us we are a couple of years ahead of schedule. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on it's own, so it needs a lot of groomers to make it an awesome addition to what YOU ride.

We could have this finished and ready to ride after the beginning of the new year with your help.

Let Wes know that you are coming out and when so the workday can be planned.  Oh yea, free lunch!  It's always about the food.  :-)

Don't forget the huge all day trail building day we are planning for Saturday, December 13th.

RSVP to weseubank at verizon dot net

Offline JohnnyB

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • Single Track Mind
  • My Bike: '06 Kona Coiler
Re: Ride Line Trail workdays
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »
I am game for a Friday...any friday except the 12th
FrAnKenBiKe V2.0 - Payed Forward

http://bikesboardsandbeer.blogspot.com/

Offline KRUNNCHERO

• Frankenbike builder!
  • Forum Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Smite master!
    • Raymond James Financial Services
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 08:15:24 AM »
Just sent my RSVP to wes.
We continuously seek feedback from you as to how we can improve our policies and procedures since our primary goal is to act in partnership with you. If you have any questions or need to report any problems on the SWAMP forum, please send me a PM and I will get back with you ASAP.

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 06:20:15 PM »
I'll be there.  I have not signed on to the email account, plugged in wes's email address, sent him an email  informing him that I will be there. Lazy bastard that I am. I'm going to pirate the workday! How is the turn out looking? Is there enough rakes shovels.....
" Not this time, Lance"

Advertisement: