Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Pristine Boyette  (Read 1295 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
Pristine Boyette
« on: December 07, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »
I decided to do minor trail mntc. while riding out at Boyette today. I was riding alone so I decided I would stop and clear annoying palmetto fronds and branches and to also pick up any trash I encountered. I cleared a few branches and what not and picked up all the trash I saw. I rode everything at least once and  there was only 5 pieces of trash that I cleaned. Hardly anything at all covering over 20 miles of trails.  There was 2 small empty gel packs, 1 empty luna bar, 1 un-opened bottle of zephyrhills water (which I drank, although it looked like it had been there for  a while) and I went into the brush  and recovered that kevlar balloon thas been sitting off the trail in the fields of east meadow for  the past year or so.  All the stuff looked to be aged, nothing fresh. Pretty amazing that the trails were so clean.  Hats off to MTBers for not being slovenly lazy trashy bastahds. For others who have been doing there part and cleaning, trail mntc, .... keep it up. Its working.  Great to be able to go out there and enjoy some nice nature trails.   8)
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
Re: Pristine Boyette
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 04:58:54 PM »
I cant believe you drank that bottle of water! I put that there a while ago hopeing someone would drink it. I made it with love!haha ;D  crazy bastad!

Advertisement: