Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: San Felasco  (Read 1474 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
San Felasco
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:19:46 PM »
      It's Official  !!!! Me and the gebroni's (Idster and the Original Ellsrider) are officially accepted to partake in the 50 mile San Felasco ride on Jan. 13.  I've talked for years that I could ride long distances as long as I didn't push the speed too much ( actually have never done it, just talked about it). Now I have to prove that I can do it.  The past couple of years I have even talked about doing the solo competition at 12 hours of Razorback but it was always just that - talk. The longest I have ever ridden before is at Santos a couple of years ago. We rode for  43 miles. It was pretty tough but if we had better plannned with more water and food I think it would have been alot easier. I used to regularly do 20 mile  rides but that has tapered off considerably the last 5 years. The racing this year has put me back into pretty good riding condition and I feel that  now I am in better physical condition and the body can probably handle it. Its on  now. No going back. The money has been paid and it doesn't matter how much talkin' I do, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Damn  !!! Jan 13 is going to get here pretty quick.  Theres no time to ride anymore. I better get used to night rides or it can be a long painful day on 1-13-07. Is it too late to register for the Croom 35-50 mile  ride?  Could prove to be good training for the 12 hours of Razorback. I didn't see it listed anywhere. 
" Not this time, Lance"

Online chisel

• Yellow Jersey
Re: San Felasco
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 09:03:51 PM »
I will bring some rope so I can pull you along! ;D

Advertisement: