Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Reddick race  (Read 1900 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
Reddick race
« on: November 30, 2006, 07:16:01 PM »
    The last FSC series race is at Reddick on Sunday, Dec. 10.  More info can be found at mahttp://goneriding.com/2006/FSC/06-flier-in.pdf    Goneriding.com.. The white wave (beginners)sets off at 9:30. Doing the race series this year has been a fantastic experience. I would recommend that anyone who enjoys mountain biking try some of the races. The experience is memorable.
     There are riders of all ilk out there doing the races. You have the super competitive all the way down to the people who are out there for the ride and have no interest in where they place. Everyone has a good time. For myself, it began as a way to get into shape and as the races came and went I was getting back into shape and getting more into wanting to do better. I would have to think that I accomplished what I wanted at the onset, but I feel I can still be better. The races will be over, but with the excitement and competitiveness that I have picked up from doing the races, the riding / training will continue in preparation for  Florida's biggest race -  The 12 Hours of Razorback. The Goneriding web site has alot of photo's to check out also, with Goneridings photo page, Chris Redd photography link and alot of videos posted, I think from a Swamp member.

" Not this time, Lance"

Advertisement: