Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Ergon Grips  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Robert Lucio

• Huffy Rider
Ergon Grips
« on: December 22, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »
I was just wondering what experience people have had with ergon grips.

I currently have a set of OURI lock on grips, but they are a bit big for my hands (roundwise), so after a while they start to hurt.  I will be replacing them at some point, and saw the Ergon's.

Do you have trouble in any of the technical sections due to the grips?

Other thoughts?

Thanks.

Rob

Offline silentneko

• Clipless Mountain Goat
Re: Ergon Grips
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:28:09 AM »
I have the ergons and they took about 5 minutes to get used to then you won't even notice them anymore. but at the end of your ride you will notice your hands aren't as worn out and your wrists aren't hurting from over extension , which was my issue. as far a actual grip around them they work just like any other, it really is a well designed item.

Offline bikehard

• Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 07:34:36 AM »
Here is a recent thread on the same topic.  http://www.swampclub.org/smf/index.php/topic,3222.0.html
2008 Turner 5 Spot - 28lbs of Squish!

naked indian

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 07:49:33 AM »
Here is a recent thread on the same topic.  http://www.swampclub.org/smf/index.php/topic,3222.0.html

They need to add a topic forum search feature if it already dont exist.  There are tons of products we have commented and reviewed that Im sure could save someone some time if they could just do a search on it.

......Late Edit: they already got that feature and it works!! Zoincs!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 07:52:34 AM by naked indian »

Anthem1

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »
Hey Robert, I am a recent convert to the Ergons. I really like them, if you take the time to set them up they align your forearm and wrists for less fatigue and the palm area gives you more leverage for pressing the bike into turns. You can check them out when you come over this week :)

Advertisement: