I want my drop called "Crash Factore"
I prefer to call it "Factor E-Spot" but is your spot...
* No sandpine was not named after me. But there is a tree log named after me on that trail.
* Gregg is also known as "Bunny" for his crash Rabbit Ears
But as far as trails go, i can only tell you the ones I know...
* NorthCreek - I am not 100% on this one but as you may have notice, that creek is NOT on the north side. Is after Art North.
* HartBreak - Known as the Tram Trail since it was an old rail road line and hiking only trail. After many kept poaching it for biking it was made an official trail where the roots will break your hart.
* Pandamonium - Some of us will FOREVER call this trail the "IMA" trail. Gary and others thought the trail was intermediate. During the first club ride, Marty Wes kept saying "Intermediate My Arse" so we named it IMA. But board didn't think it was appropriate. So it was opened up to sWAMP club to name it. After many sent suggestion, David Davenport sent several names. That included Pandamoninum, SideWinder, and Swamp Thing.
* RidgeLine - the terrain gave its name.
* Shelly's loop - named after swamp member spent many hours working on it. I think. Same for Frank's loop (is this for Frank Tulik?), Randy's Trail was the old Boyette trail boss.
The names I l really like are the Blue trail names around the pits up in Croom. Volcano Ridge, Cherry Bomb, Lefty Looser, EasyRiding, Drunken Monkey....