Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Alafia Workday Saturday  (Read 1319 times)

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
Alafia Workday Saturday
« on: February 03, 2009, 08:47:15 AM »
 We WILL have a workday Saturday. If we have enough help, we can have one crew work on the new section on moonscape and one more start on a new finger on Roller Coaster. Can Erik,Jason,Paul J,Paul W or Jim F meet me at Alafia on Friday so I can show you the new sect on RC so you know where to go and what to do with your crew. If we don't have enough help to start on RC I have a couple short sections on RG we can add.
  This new finger on RC will need a lot of bench cutting but after you get to the top of the ridge it will be worth it. After we finish this section and a few other changes to RC we will add some really cool harder options to North Creek.
  If you can make it to the workday Please RSVP to northbkr@gmail.com so I know how much food to get.
 One last thing, this is a new year and a great time to get yourself and all your ridding buddies who have been saying I'm going to do some trail work to come out and see that this can really be a lot of fun and even make some new FRIENDS.
 Art

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
Re: Alafia Workday Saturday
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:43:09 AM »
I'll be there Art, but there isn't any way I can get out of work to meet on Friday. Do you think we'll need my hedge trimmers again?
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
Thanks Jason
I'll call you
Art

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:24:32 AM »
hey Art, I am still out from some broken ribs from el lagarto so no heavy manual labor for me. next time! 8)

Advertisement: