Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Black Diamond or not a black diamond  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Birdlegs

• Huffy Rider
  • My Bike: Niner Jet 9
Black Diamond or not a black diamond
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:00:25 PM »
First, are not Black diamond trails optional?? Should they not stay BD if they are!!!
If people cannot ride them then stay off.

Second, I thought that the new trail being built off of roller coaster was to be a BD trail??? It looks like the second coming of the ridgeline. ( the ridgeline is a wonderful trail but is it a true BD trail???) The less you do to a BD trail the better, keep it natural. (keep the roots, rock and everything else, don't cut them out! Example Carter road!!!)

Come on people lets keep the optional just that NOT EVERYONE HAS TO RIDE THEM.

Offline Jonesy

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: Black Diamond or not a black diamond
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 10:38:09 PM »
You would think that that would be the nature of a hard option off of a black diamond trail. But some seem to think otherwise. I guess it becomes hard to distinguish black from blue or is it black and blue?  I think that those that favor blue trails should add loops off of blue trails, and the black diamond crew should add black trails. That way , there would not be any confusion with the colors.  I have never heard of a midnight blue trail, have you?

Offline KRUNNCHERO

• Frankenbike builder!
  • Forum Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Smite master!
    • Raymond James Financial Services
Re: Black Diamond or not a black diamond
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 07:34:38 AM »
Indigo Diamond!! Yah!  ::)
We continuously seek feedback from you as to how we can improve our policies and procedures since our primary goal is to act in partnership with you. If you have any questions or need to report any problems on the SWAMP forum, please send me a PM and I will get back with you ASAP.

Advertisement: