Hey folks it's that time again. This Saturday is the Boyette workday and we have a few things going on that need volunteers to step up and help.
• Golf Cart needs some minor trimming
• Smooth out switchback turn on Canyon
• Replace/Build "Rock Garden" on Garry's Loop
• Spider Berm needs some minor trimming
• Layout trail redesign and rough cut for a two way trail if there is time left
So, you can see we need some help Saturday and beyond. It would be nice to get a handle on this stuff before the growing season kicks in - that stuff tends to take up a lot of time!
We will meet in the parking lot before 9:00 and head out to the trails by 9:00.
Please RSVP so the workday and lunch can be planned.