Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Downed Branches  (Read 1379 times)

Offline schmitty

• First Bike
Downed Branches
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »
Yesterday I cleared some big branches off the trails. The wind blew them down. So this is just to say that there may be more downed branches on the trail from the strong winds. I cleared some at Boyette also.

Offline $irWattZZZZ

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • My Bike: Ibis Mojo HDR, WaltWorks 29er,Devinci Atlas, Cannondale EVO
Re: Downed Branches
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 10:35:16 AM »
Thanks Schmitty :)

Offline Tony Buchman

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: '08 Giant Trance X2, 2012 Kona Hei Hei 29er
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »
There are trees down on Sandpine. One fell next to the trail not far after the "hilly" section. It's covering half the trail but you can get by, the other is not far from the end near Rock Garden, this one is broken off about a foot from the ground and is across the trail. It's gonna need to be cut the rest of the way though to move it.There is also a tree down on North Creek. It fell next to the trail in the section just before the River Loop turn off. You can get by but it's tight and if you're not paying attention it will really mess your day up.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Offline Tony Buchman

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: '08 Giant Trance X2, 2012 Kona Hei Hei 29er
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »
There are trees down on Sandpine. One fell next to the trail not far after the "hilly" section. It's covering half the trail but you can get by, the other is not far from the end near Rock Garden, this one is broken off about a foot from the ground and is across the trail. It's gonna need to be cut the rest of the way though to move it.There is also a tree down on North Creek. It fell next to the trail in the section just before the River Loop turn off. You can get by but it's tight and if you're not paying attention it will really mess your day up.

Never mind about the tree on North Creek it's out of the way now.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Advertisement: