Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: No Alafia workday  (Read 1542 times)

Offline northbkr1

• Cycling Sherpa
No Alafia workday
« on: July 02, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »
It's 4th of July weekend, No workday this weekend. This is a time to spend with family and friends. I hope everyone has a Fun and Safe Holiday. I will have a few workdays sometine during the week this month if anyone can make it.
Thanks Art

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
Re: No Alafia workday
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 10:15:14 PM »
Hey Art, I haven't rode in a few weeks, so I don't know what needs to be done out there. If there is something you think my meager talents can handle with a few helpers I'll set-up a small weekend workday again. I'm gonna try to get out there sometime, haven't had much riding time lately though. LMK
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline kj

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • Personal text?
  • My Bike: Vassago JabberWocky & Bandersnatch
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
With all the rain we've been having I want to take a weedwacker to North Creek before the growth gets out of control.  Weekends and late afternoons are all I'm available so please let me know when I can get access to one Art.  i sent you an email this morning.  :)

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 05:44:21 PM »
Hey KJ, lets set something up. I've got a hedge trimmer and a weedeater, we can go jam out Northcreek to where it may be good for the rest of the year. I have to work next Saturday, but maybe we can do it the Saturday after that. I'm sure we can probably get a few others to show up as well. How about it?
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline kj

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • Personal text?
  • My Bike: Vassago JabberWocky & Bandersnatch
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 08:45:10 AM »
the 18th? 
sounds perfect!

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »
yup, the 18th. I'll make another post about it before then, see if we can round up some more help.

Advertisement: