SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 09:39:54 PM] cgarolr: oh, hey I love it too and don't really know all the history...I'll do whatever it takes

[Yesterday at 09:40:16 PM] cgarolr: I spend 2 hours from 6am to 8am one sunday morning about 1 month ago...

[Yesterday at 09:41:03 PM] cgarolr: put the first stair board back, and tried to fix that 

[Yesterday at 09:41:25 PM] cgarolr: hard left drop into the gully with the sharp left climb...

[Yesterday at 09:41:39 PM] cgarolr: fixes lasted about 2 weeks and now crap

[Yesterday at 09:42:07 PM] cgarolr: "sharp left climb" = sharp RIGHT climb

[Yesterday at 09:42:27 PM] KRUNNCHERO: Yah I mean nothing towards you, but I need to advocate that we need to take other steps before closures.

[Yesterday at 09:43:00 PM] catman: K saw that sharp left hole very close today, from the groud level

[Yesterday at 09:43:44 PM] KRUNNCHERO: It is definitely dangerous - look at me, but it is fixable with a really good efficent group.

[Yesterday at 09:43:49 PM] catman: I'd rather ride it on my big bike, otb was looming over my head today on XC

[Yesterday at 09:50:53 PM] cgarolr: i don't pretend to understand the politics of the park

[Yesterday at 09:52:34 PM] KRUNNCHERO: They are messy - I don't touch park politics either.

Advanced search  

News:

North Creek Trail at Alafia River State Park is a fun and popular trail.
Ride this intermediate trail and then post your review here!

Warning!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums.
Login
Username:
Password:
Minutes to stay logged in:
Always stay logged in:
Forgot your password?

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 8 queries.