SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 07:52:06 AM] BillT: I was closer on the abs workout at least - 15-16 reps to their 25

[Today at 07:52:23 AM] BillT: now, I am having a hard time lifting my arms above my shoulders

[Today at 07:53:25 AM] Dan-o: the sign of a good workout

[Today at 07:53:46 AM] BillT: it will interesting getting through this

[Today at 08:35:02 AM] FACTORe: haha - wait until you are soooo sore you can't move

[Today at 08:45:20 AM] BillT: that should be tomorrow, but I'll have to go at again with the plyometrics workout which is supposed to be a killer

[Today at 09:23:14 AM] FACTORe: that will really help you explode up climbs though

[Today at 09:23:25 AM] FACTORe: ply's are great for that

[Today at 09:33:11 AM] BillT: from everything I read, it is the toughest workout in the program

[Today at 09:33:17 AM] BillT: crazy jumping up and down

[Today at 09:33:29 AM] BillT: but it will all be worth it

[Today at 09:34:16 AM] BillT: hoping it will help with my sciatic nerve...it really flared up this weekend, had to take Aleve last night in order to fall asleep

Advanced search  

News:

Please visit your forum Profile to edit the new fields!  Remember to add your Real Name so we can upgrade SWAMP members.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sandpine  (Read 249 times)

catman

• SWAMPer
  • Yellow Jersey
Sandpine
« on: June 22, 2009, 07:58:11 AM »
Well, since it was so freaking hot yesterday we took a trip down Sandpine instead of killing ourselves on the hard stuff. I wanted to see this log crossing that I've heard about. I was super unimpressed by the log or shall I say twigg crossing. There were, however three other trees down on the trail. Two out of three would be perfect for building a boardwalk over (like the hard option of North Creek has) but I imagine since it is Sandpine that won't happen. Two of the trees are fairly large so a chainsaw will be needed.
Well, at least I'll have cool scars to show my grandkids.

SandPine

• Ride Guide
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
Re: Sandpine
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »
...I wanted to see this log crossing that I've heard about. I was super unimpressed by the log or shall I say twigg crossing. ...
You may have gone into the wrong trail and missed it.  Did you see a super hard option close to the start?   ;D

catman

• SWAMPer
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »
The hard option sign was laying in the bushes but I had a guided tour to the log crossing. Heard it is one of your personal demons  ;D
Well, at least I'll have cool scars to show my grandkids.

SandPine

• Ride Guide
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 03:51:37 PM »
I can't sleep at night when I think about it.  Check out my 5 stars video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7Y0a2gU6A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7Y0a2gU6A</a>

It's a year later since my last (2nd) update of that video.  I am overdue for a 3rd update now.  Hmmm... Youtube removed my audio because I had Cypress Hill on....

Gregg

• Global Moderator
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Crazed Bunny with limited traction on leaves.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »
I can't sleep at night when I think about it.  Check out my 5 stars video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7Y0a2gU6A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7Y0a2gU6A</a>

It's a year later since my last (2nd) update of that video.  I am overdue for a 3rd update now.  Hmmm... Youtube removed my audio because I had Cypress Hill on....

wow..... ;D
"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire. Once the flame begins to catch, the wind will blow it higher"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 20 queries.