SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 09:39:54 PM] cgarolr: oh, hey I love it too and don't really know all the history...I'll do whatever it takes

[Yesterday at 09:40:16 PM] cgarolr: I spend 2 hours from 6am to 8am one sunday morning about 1 month ago...

[Yesterday at 09:41:03 PM] cgarolr: put the first stair board back, and tried to fix that 

[Yesterday at 09:41:25 PM] cgarolr: hard left drop into the gully with the sharp left climb...

[Yesterday at 09:41:39 PM] cgarolr: fixes lasted about 2 weeks and now crap

[Yesterday at 09:42:07 PM] cgarolr: "sharp left climb" = sharp RIGHT climb

[Yesterday at 09:42:27 PM] KRUNNCHERO: Yah I mean nothing towards you, but I need to advocate that we need to take other steps before closures.

[Yesterday at 09:43:00 PM] catman: K saw that sharp left hole very close today, from the groud level

[Yesterday at 09:43:44 PM] KRUNNCHERO: It is definitely dangerous - look at me, but it is fixable with a really good efficent group.

[Yesterday at 09:43:49 PM] catman: I'd rather ride it on my big bike, otb was looming over my head today on XC

[Yesterday at 09:50:53 PM] cgarolr: i don't pretend to understand the politics of the park

[Yesterday at 09:52:34 PM] KRUNNCHERO: They are messy - I don't touch park politics either.

Advanced search  

News:

Croom 35 / 50 event was Fun! (Feb 14, 2009)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your Favorite MTB Mag?  (Read 203 times)

KRUNNCHERO

• Frankenbike builder!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Evil thread hijacker!
Re: What's your Favorite MTB Mag?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »
....shall remain unnamed....
We continuously seek feedback from you as to how we can improve our policies and procedures since our primary goal is to act in partnership with you. If you have any questions or need to report any problems on the SWAMP forum, please send me a PM and I will get back with you ASAP.

Matt N.

• SWAMPer
  • First Bike
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »
I'm a big fan of BIKE as well and recently got a subscription. I picked up MBUK a few weeks ago and was really impressed. Great mag, and if it weren't for the $120 subscription fee I'd be all over it.

steve

• Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »
Whatever is in the bathroom at Bent`s  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 18 queries.