Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Anybody ridden the Fork AreaTrails (FATS)  (Read 891 times)

Offline MBruns

• Amateur Billy Goat
Anybody ridden the Fork AreaTrails (FATS)
« on: September 09, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
We are going up to the N.Augusta area on 9/17 to ride the FATS trails, has anyone been up there that can give us some tips/info.
Thanks, Mike
A 'good' ride is one that you can walk away. A'great' ride is one after which you can use the bike again.

Offline BillT

• INCONCEIVABLE
  • Yellow Jersey
  • My Bike: Intense Uzzi VPX w/ 'Slacker' dropouts
Re: Anybody ridden the Fork AreaTrails (FATS)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
I went up there last year to ride...can't tell you much as about 2 miles in, I wrecked and broke my hand.  From what everyone else told me about the trails, they were fun.  Watch your speed on some of the downhills ;)
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline MBruns

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »
Well we had a blast ! we rode thurs,fri,sat, and what a nice trail system, If you have a chance ride this place. lots of fast down hills, lots of dips/drops jumps and flow. some good long climbs,alot of step up climbs very beautiful.
Mike
A 'good' ride is one that you can walk away. A'great' ride is one after which you can use the bike again.

moleminiman

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:51:17 PM »
Awesome Trail system!! We went stayed in Augusta for a day and did FATS and had a blast the other half of the trip we stayed at Hickory Knob State Park in South Carolina they have skeet shooting, canoing, golf, and mountain biking......if you go up that way make sure you ride Parson's mountain it was a blast!

For Trail info:

www.sorba.org

Advertisement: