Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: trail volunteer work  (Read 1276 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
trail volunteer work
« on: February 09, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
I will be available for volunteer work on the trails after the 12 hour  race. I promise. I don't know if I should post a  ;) or maybe a  >:(. Some of you might be  :o and ;D about it. I won't  :'( though when the day arrives.  ;D
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
Re: trail volunteer work
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
What do you know, I was out riding my bike Sunday morning and what do I come across? None other than the good citizenry of our community out volunteering their time and energies to re-open Gatorback trail. I was riding back in after finishing up my 11 mile ride and felt it was my duty to ride back out and contribute in any way that I could. I was just hoping that they wouldn't use me to haul lumber or poles up and down the hills! I finally reach the work areas and quite a large turn out of good natured , hard working people are at the last stages of finishing the trail .  I put in a couple of hours and the trail could possibly be open. Look for an announcement soon. Everything looks great with new sections at the exit end of the trail. Congrats to all those who made it happen. Art and Darren from AJ's were running the show and they did a great job.   
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 07:06:11 AM »
I'll hit that on tuesday for sure! :)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:22:26 AM »
This rain should pack it in and make it so smooth even those AJ's big hit bikes will be going fast!
" Not this time, Lance"

Advertisement: