Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Boyette  (Read 1431 times)

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
Boyette
« on: February 14, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
 is in bad shape today. I went yesterday. Being the first out after the storms that blew through yesterday I got to see all of the damage. The storm must have been severe there. Trees are down all ove the trail. Some are very dangerous to go through Due to trees hanging from small limbs. My wife and I cleaned all we could without a chainsaw . >:(

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
Re: Boyette
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:12:20 PM »
Original Ellsrider gets a smiley  :D and a slap across your face! Because I like ya! ( said the jerky boys)
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline Garry

• Ride Guide & Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
is in bad shape today. I went yesterday. Being the first out after the storms that blew through yesterday I got to see all of the damage. The storm must have been severe there. Trees are down all ove the trail. Some are very dangerous to go through Due to trees hanging from small limbs. My wife and I cleaned all we could without a chainsaw . >:(

Can you tell me where the trees are down at so I can send someone in with a chainsaw to clear the trail?

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 07:13:08 AM »
everywhere but the abyss . The oaks held up but anywhere there are pines there are large amounts of trees down. It must have been one hell of a storm! >:(

Offline CrazyWhiteGuy

• Cycling Sherpa
  • Caution: May cause temporary blindness
  • Favorite Trail: The kind you ride a bike on.
  • My Bike: 2012 Trek RumbleFish
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 03:27:30 PM »
I think an emergency trail work day is in order then. I call dibs on the Chain Saw.

ps if we do do a trail work day and I can make it ill bring a chainsaw. The more the Merrier right?
Rolling on the RumbleFish

Advertisement: