SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 07:58:53 PM] John Q: Ok, it works.

[Yesterday at 08:54:10 PM] Kevan: Is this Shout Box working for anyone else?  If not, Please send e-mail to kevan at swampclub dot org

[Yesterday at 09:01:18 PM] Paintboy: can you hear me now ??

[Yesterday at 09:02:00 PM] Paintboy: works for me kevan

[Yesterday at 09:02:14 PM] Kevan: Bingo!  Thank You PB.  Getting the SB working with the new script has been sketchy at best

[Yesterday at 09:02:42 PM] Paintboy: your the man 

[Yesterday at 09:03:16 PM] Kevan: Not yet, still have a few more hours of config to go.  But, I think we'll like the new changes...

[Yesterday at 09:03:21 PM] Kevan: lol

[Yesterday at 09:06:49 PM] Paintboy: sounds good  they should spewing 29er 26er jesting as normal

[Yesterday at 09:07:20 PM] Kevan: :)

[Yesterday at 09:10:03 PM] Kevan: If some pages act oddly please refresh your browser to load the latest version of the page

[Yesterday at 09:10:33 PM] Kevan: If they continue to act the same way please post in Tech Support.  Thank You

Advanced search  

News:

SWAMP Forums - Please login and join our community.
Anyone can register here for free and login for access to additional boards and topics.  Look near the top left of this page for the register or login links.  SWAMP mountain bike club members have additional access to boards and club business topics.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to the SWAMP Forums  (Read 3658 times)

Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Welcome to the SWAMP Forums
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:35:47 PM »

Welcome to the SWAMP Community!

These forums are for you and your use related to Florida Mountain Biking. Login or register to read / post messages in this system.

Please note:
 - Anyone can register for these forums. (click Login above)

- Informal.  These forums are for the use of anyone willing to discuss mountain biking or cycling.

- SWAMP membership is not required to join these forums, although members do have access to additional boards.

- The newsletter and Yahoo! e-group are still the official methods of association communications

- More boards and topics are available to you after you log in.
   (You can stay logged in by checking the 'Always Stay Logged in' box when you sign in)

Welcome and Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:43:09 PM by Forum Manager »
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 19 queries.