Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: puppy available to good home  (Read 751 times)

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
puppy available to good home
« on: December 30, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
My brother in law is bringing home a beagle puppy from a family that was going to drop it off at the kill shelter.  It is 6 months old and allegedly cute as a button.  If anyone would like a puppy as an indoor dog, please PM.  I am very selective of who I give dogs too, so please be prepared for lots of questions if you are interested.  I have seen really good beagle trail dogs before and figure this one will make a nice addition to my pack in noone is interested.

Offline eclark

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: puppy available to good home
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »
Well, got the dog last night.  he isn't exactly a beagle, maybe a mix with some other hounds.  his body is a little longish and his ears are real floppy but he has a handsome face.  previous retard owner was too lazy to take him out and let him use a towel in the garage for a bathroom, so he figured the kitchen mat and towel on the floor were both ok.  he also peed in his new crate last night around 12am, but after cleaning and walking, made it clean to 6am when we take our dogs out for their first walks.  he peed on leash and got praised and the rest of the morning was accident free, so hopefully he learns quickly.  he loves being around all the other dogs, and my 2 youngest girls seem to love him so I guess he is now mine.  tentatively named him 5.

Advertisement: